Want to become a more confident and articulate spokesperson? We help you develop basic skills for presenting a positive image of your organization, creating clear objectives and compelling messages, and expertly handling print, radio and television interviews.
This interactive training will help you learn what reporters want, how to get your news covered, how to get your message across, and how to get desired quotes in news stories.
Participants will use hands-on learning methods and receive individual coaching to help them successfully utilize interview techniques and build confidence. We provide multiple on-camera experiences, answering reporters’ questions during realistic scenarios, followed by constructive feedback.
Participants will learn how to:
- Communicate with a purpose
- Take control of media interviews
- Anticipate reporters’ questions and deliver dynamic key messages in response
- Create striking sound bites that stand out
- Build confidence and credibility
- Present effectively on television and in person, including use of body language, eye contact, voice, and dress to support one’s message
- Develop techniques for handling difficult questions and avoiding pitfalls
Participants will receive a video of their on-camera interviews, as well as helpful guidelines, tips, and other useful information. Before the training, each participant will complete a needs assessment questionnaire to help us in understanding each individual’s experience and role in the organization.
Whether you desire training for an individual or a group, on-site or in our Nashville office, we can provide a solution that’s right for you.