To be eligible for the Kingswood technology discounts, your church or organization must be a qualified 501(c)(3) public charity as identified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
The following registered non-profit customers are not eligible for Kingswood pricing:
- Private foundations
- Hospitals, clinics or facilities providing direct medical care (except FQHCs)
- Health management systems, HMOs, PPOs or other healthcare organizations
- Federally-funded research laboratories
- Government organizations
- Political organizations
- Labor or fraternal organizations
- Lobbyist organizations
- Anyone unable to provide 501(c)(3) documentation
buy amoxil without prescription order amoxil online amoxicillin order online buy amoxil 500 mg online amoxil price australia can i buy amoxil over the counter
fluoxetine price cvs . hcl 60 mg tablet how much does generic prozac cost without insurance off label uses of diltiazem cd prozac annual sales prozac 8 year
When you register (link) with Kingswood, we’ll need proof of your 501(c)(3) eligibility in the form of a letter from the IRS or listing in the online version of Publication 78. During the registration process, you can either upload your certification in PDF or JPEG format or send it to us via fax or mail.